Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My tired Tuesday. And first time blogging from my mobile.

Wow, I'm so excited to receive our guests from Singapore later today.

They're Fahmy and Marianah with little daughter Nelly. I guess I am most excited to meet the little girl!

Anyway work was terrible yesterday. I was feeling quite nice but the first customer was so mean to me. I never really cared so much before this but I guess it happens sometimes that you get sensitive? I mean, you are allowed to, right? After all we are only human B-)

Then in the evening I watched a film called "Ruby Sparks" with husband. Oh I really like the movie but it is a bit freaky if it's real. Which it can't be of course.

I look forward to Skype with Sue and Zaa but in winter time it is worse keeping in touch as we are seven hours behind instead of six. Soon, soon, I always tell myself.

ok have a good Wednesday folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ;-)

Prayer Times All Over The World