Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Edmund

I catched up with an old friend of mine today. 
(Yes, on Facebook, where else did you expect me to catch up with old friends?)
:-p

A quite well-known versatile director in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He´s the coolest guy ever, really! I used to make him really mad for making him wait for me for ages whenever we plan to meet.

This guy knows the best eating spots around town and if he has all the time in the world, 
I know that he´d probably take you to all of them!

You should check out his video works here.

Murni SS2, Uptown, Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor;
these wore some of the few spots we had been to!

If you happen to read this post and know this man personally, 
tell him that you read only good things about him here 
and send our regards to him!

Loves, 
Sabby and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ;-)

Prayer Times All Over The World